You help shape and monitor application architecture, detect problems and define solutions.
You have a result oriented mindset and enjoy coaching development teams to provide business value to a client.
Through strong analytical skills, you are able to maintain a helicopter view to make every project a success.
You have sound social skills to integrate smoothly into a new and existing development team.
- A dynamic andinnovative environment: you will be working in a flat organization structure where personalgrowth, a strong community and happiness are the main core values.
- A personal growth track: everyone gets the opportunity toshape his or her own role. Depending on your experience, professional goals andpersonal interests we draw a tailor-made career path. Born to take startersunder your wings or any entrepreneurial ambitions? We can make all of yourwildest career dreams happen!
- Permanent learning opportunities: through workshops, conferences,in-house tech talks and close personal follow-up, we ensure continuous personaland technical growth. Each member of the #OptisFamily gets a yearly trainingbudget to define their own learning journey.
- Autonomy and self-dependence: we believe that our consultantscan reach their full potential and become a true entrepreneur in their field ofexpertise when they get full responsibility managing their own projects.
- A great salary: at Optis you can count on acompetitive salary with lots of extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card,laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …).
- Lots of social events: of course, there is also room forthe necessary dose of fun! We get together regularly for team-events, knowledgesharing sessions and all the special stuff our team comes up with ;-)
95% of our applications is completed within 1,5 week time.