You want to be the architect of exciting software solution … and of your own career?
I am the architect
As a Technical Architect you help shape and monitor the application architecture, detect bottlenecks and define solutions. You have a pragmatic, result oriented, ‘consultant’ mindset & enjoy coaching development teams to provide business value to your client. You make sure the solutions you work on are in line with business standards and requirements, security policies and cost objectives. You are able to maintain a helicopter view, displaying strong analytical skills. The architect we are looking for has sound social skills and is able to integrate smoothly into new and existing development teams.
Come and have a chat if you …
- can help define functional parts and fit them into the application landscape in collaboration with a functional analyst.
- are capable of leading a development team in an agile environment and know how to handle deadlines well.
- want to take responsibility for designing and documenting the architecture of all integration development projects. Writing clear documentation has become second nature to you.
- are up to speed with regards to new trends and practices in software development and eager to keep learning and sharpen your skills.
- collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure software.
- have additional experience in one or more of the following topics: Domain Driven Design knowledge, CQRS/ES, Distributed Architectures & NoSQL experience
- You will be a part of an awesome team
- A fair pay
- Lunch compensation, insurances, mobile data plan, laptop
- Learning plan through workshops, conferences, in-house tech talks
- Coaching, mentoring and interesting discussions with fellow seniors
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of social events like teambuilding, our monthly team event …
Send your CV and join the Optis family